- 3 group sites, 8 Lots per group site
- Water and electric (30 Amp power)
- Grassy area for tent and RV camping
- Centralized firepit and grills
- Picnic table at each site
- 2 charcoal grills/group site
- Convenient bathhouse nearby
- Dune vehicle parking available
Full Hook-Up Sites
- 30/50 Amp sites (40' X 70')
- Smooth cement pad (12' x 24')
- Level parking pad
- Large, grassy sites
- Picnic table and fire ring
- 55 Waterfront sites on Lake Holiday
- 10 Pull-thru sites (50' X 80')
Unique Group Offerings
No additional cost. Must be scheduled in advance.
- One large pavilion for large groups
- One medium pavilion with a charcoal grill
- Guided prayer walk
- Family team building activities
- Devotionals or worship with our staff
- Parable of the Horse (biblical teaching with horses)
- Complimentary 2 night stay for pastors
- Daily family activities (offered Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Pool with splash pad and waterslide
- Basketball, volleyball, gaga, 9-square, playground
- Hiking trails
A La Carte Options
Activities are available for an additional cost. Subject to dates and availability.
- Climbing tower ($125/hour)
- Zipline ($60/hour)
- Private wagon rides ($50/half hour)
- Trail rides ($20/person)
- Pony Rides ($100/hour)
- Ice cream social (price varies)
This is the nicest campsite we have ever stayed at! It is clean, well maintained, friendly staff, family-friendly, and close to great amenities. It also has a great pool and activities for kids, an ice cream shop on-site and a very nice camp store. You’re basically glamping if you stay here!!Catherine L.
Occupancy and Vehicles
The site fee covers 2 adults and their minor children. Extra adults, children, and/or camping units are an additional charge ($10 per adult, $3/child). Site occupancy is one camping unit and one tent or two tents, along with up to two vehicles.
Dunes Harbor is an alcohol-free campus.
See more Family Camping Expectations >
A 10-day notice is required prior to the scheduled day of arrival. A $10.00 cancellation fee is taken on acceptable cancellations. Cancellations within 10 days of scheduled stay will result in loss of deposit. There are no refunds for early departures. A reservation can be moved to a later date if there is availability at no additional charge.