- 3 group sites, 8 Lots per group site
- Water and electric (30 Amp power)
- Grassy area for tent and RV camping
- Centralized firepit and grills
- Picnic table at each site
- 2 charcoal grills/group site
- Convenient bathhouse nearby
- Dune vehicle parking available
Full Hook-Up Sites
- 30/50 Amp sites (40' X 70')
- Smooth cement pad (12' x 24')
- Level parking pad
- Large, grassy sites
- Picnic table and fire ring
- 63 Waterfront sites on Lake Holiday
- 10 Pull-thru sites (50' X 80')
Unique Group Offerings
No additional cost. Must be scheduled in advance.
- One large pavilion for large groups
- One medium pavilion with a charcoal grill
- Group Icebreakers
- Complimentary 2 night stay for pastors
- Daily family activities (offered Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Pool with splash pad and waterslide
- Basketball, volleyball, gaga, 9-square, playground
- Walking trails
A La Carte Options
Activities are available for an additional cost. Subject to dates and availability.
- Laser Tag ($10/person, ages 10+)
- Orienteering (inquire by email)
- Ice cream social (price varies)
Our church's group camping has allowed us to incorporate families that may not feel super connected to any ministries at church. It also provides us a way to encourage new families to get to know other families in an easy, fun and friendly environment. I love to see so many varied families interacting with each other. When we're all camping, we all hang out like old friends and resurrect conversations from a year ago. I love to facilitate it, hoping it enriches the group's summer as much as it does mine!
- Ellen S., First Baptist of Hart
Occupancy and Vehicles
The site fee covers 2 adults and their minor children. Extra adults, children, and/or camping units are an additional charge ($10 per adult, $3/child). Site occupancy is one camping unit and one tent or two tents, along with up to two vehicles.
Dunes Harbor is an alcohol-free campus.
See more Family Camping Expectations >
A 10-day notice is required prior to the scheduled day of arrival. A $10.00 cancellation fee is taken on acceptable cancellations. Cancellations within 10 days of scheduled stay will result in loss of deposit. There are no refunds for early departures. A reservation can be moved to a later date if there is availability at no additional charge.